Spring Visit to Exbury Gardens - Tuesday 10th May
Our joint Spring outing with Milford is to Exbury Gardens on Tuesday 10th May.
Exbury is renowned for spring colour, set apart from other gardens by our world-famous collection of rhododendrons and azaleas. These stunning shrubs are at their height in May, lining the paths with elegant flowers. Spring also sees a spectacular display of camellias and magnolias, as well as hundreds of thousands of spring bulbs in Daffodil Meadow and River of Gold.
Travel and Timing
The visit will start at Secretts Garden Shop rear car park – Coach departure promptly at 0900 hours
• Arrive at Exbury Gardens 1045 hours, (Estimated time)
• Entrance. (Refreshment – Tea/Coffee)
• 1130 hours - Assemble for Senior Garden Tour (1:30 hours approx.)
• Return to main area for lunch (Free choice of Restaurants).
• Post lunch – Free time to visit the gardens, and take a stream train ride.
• 1600 hours, - Assemble at the main car park for the coach home
• Return to Godalming 1730 hours (approx.)
See flyer and application form for details